Tuesday, April 8, 2014

C4K Comments

Student trying to learn but is frusterated

C4K 3.23.2014

This week my C4K’s dealt with the students and their field trip experience to the Butterfly Creek and also the students voice thread of what is their favorite fairy tales. Overall, the students on the field trip looked as if they had fun and discovered things about butterflies that they did not know. Also, with the fairy tales the students did a great job on their presentations. Here are my comments I left below.

Butterfly Creek

Good day everyone! My name is T’Keyan Peoples and I attend the University of South Alabama located in Mobile, Alabama in the United States of America. I watched your video on your field trip to the Butterfly Creek and it looks like you guys had plenty of fun. I took a trip once to a Butterfly Garden that was located in New Orleans, Louisiana. It was fun and full of adventure. What were your favorite butterflies? Were you afraid to touch any of the butterflies?

Fairy Tale

Good day everyone! My name is T'Keyan Peoples and I am from the University of South Alabama. Great job on your voice thread about your fairy tales. My favorite fairy tale would have to be Snow White. I enjoy reading Snow White because it is full of action and comedy. The student I had this week name was Faauiga. Faaugia talked about how she enjoyed her weekend and how she had a great time at her cousin’s birthday party. She also went on to say that her favorite part was when they sang “Happy Birthday” and cut the cake. Below was the comment I left on her blog post.

Ambury Farm

Hey Faauiga,

My name is T’Keyan Peoples and I am a student the University of South Alabama and I am taking a class called EDM 510. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your weekend and your cousin’s birthday party. Birthday parties are always enjoyable. I agree the favorite part of the party is the cutting of the cake because you get to sing “Happy Birthday” and you can get the biggest piece of cake without having to eat your vegetables first.

3/30/14

This week, my C4K blog I read was from a young girl name Liku. Liku on her blog post decided to write a mysteries short story. He is my response to her short story.

Hello Liku,

My name is T’Keyan Peoples and I am a college student at University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your blog post. I enjoyed the short story you created, it was very mysterious. Good job Liku! I cannot wait to read more of your blog post.

C4K blog that I read was James. James wrote his blog post on his community united together, along with his school and had a movie night. He went on to say that the movie they showed was Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. He is my comment I left for James.

Hello James,

My name is T’Keyan Peoples and I attend the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your blog post. I, like you, love having movie nights. One of my favorite movies to watch is Despicable Me 2. Reading how your community’s movie nights brings everyone together is very inspiring. It just shows how a school not only changes student’s lives but also a community.

4/6/14

This week I read a student name Uili’s blog post. Uili decided to write his blog post on the sport Rugby. He went on explaining the rules and the various positions of Rugby. Here is my comment that I left for Uili.

Hey Uili,

My name is T’Keyan Peoples and I am from EDM 510 class from the University of South Alabama. Great job on you blog post. I enjoyed reading about the sport Rugby and the rules of the game. In the United States, Rugby has become a major sport to play, especially on college campuses. Even the college that I attend, has a male and female rugby team that plays various schools from around the region. It is great to see a sport that is loved and enjoyed by everyone. Louis was the next C4K student who blog I read. His blog post was on what he thought was good characteristics of a great friend. He listed many important qualities. However, the most important thing he listed was trust. Below is the comment I left for Louis.

Hello Louis,

My name is T’Keyan Peoples and I am in EDM 510 class at the University of South Alabama. You have listed great characteristics to what it means to be a good friend. I agree that trust is the main ingredient into having a great friendship. Realize that in friendships you will have ups and downs however, what really matters is the love, respect and trust that made your friendship last.

The last C4K that I commented on was Katareina. Katareina wrote about the grueling two days when her class left for camp. Overall, she did not have fun but she still found fun things to do in her situation. Below is my comments that I left for Katareina.

Hello Katareina, My name is T’Keyan Peoples and I am taking EDM 510 at the University of South Alabama. I am so sorry that you had a boring time while everyone was at camp. Sometimes you have to see the good inside the bad. This was a great blog post to read. I hope you get to make it to camp the next time, Katareina.

No comments:

Post a Comment