Wednesday, April 30, 2014

C4T Semester

Steve Anderson

This week my teacher , Steve Anderson present a new type of technology device in which you can have fun with and also use in the classroom. Sphero is a new up and coming device that you can connect and play virtual games on your smartphone. It plays virtual games but you can also use Sphero in the science classrooms.






Comment #1

I would like to buy this product. The Sphero looks like a great device to use. I can honestly say that I would consider using the Sphero for Education. I believe students would be engage into the product just like I would. I wonder how much a pack would cost for a classroom so that way I can present this to the chair of my schools science department.

Steve did a blog post about what was on his mind for the week. Steve went on to talk about various topics dealing with coding. He went on to say that coding is a great thing to start teaching in the classroom. He also listed apps that could help a teacher with teaching coding in the classroom. Steve also listed some apps that can be found on Apple and Android apps.
Comment #2

Hey Steve, I will defiantly look into the teacher apps. Those apps, I my opinion, will benefit me more in the classroom. This week I was really concerned about how to start using project based learning into my local school system.

Steve’s most recent post dealt with celebrating YouTube’s birthday. Instead of giving the history of YouTube he listed ways that you can edit, create shortcuts in order to fully enjoy your videos without any interruptions.
Comment #3

Hey Steve, I really did enjoy your blog post. These are some really great tips to use for YouTube. I will try those things out the next time I have to upload a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment