Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My Suggested Assigment

Jeanell Calhoun

Directions

The assignment that I decided to create for my field of science was to conduct an interview with a Mobile Country science teacher. Throughout the semester we were introduced to the Baldwin Country School System and how they incorporated project based learning in the classroom. The interview could be done either as a video recorder or as a voice recorder and must be uploaded to the blog and also to your YouTube page.

Here is my audio recording I had some difficulty with doing the recording. However at the end of the day I have it done. This is my first time doing a recorded interview.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting information. Well done. They find, copy and do not think. Must teach how to think. Very interesting comment.

    T'Keyan: Do you suspect size of school system affects ability to implement PBL? If so, why?

    Yes, you have to learn by doing!

    Really good questions and discussion!

    Tell Miss Calhoun thank you for me too!

    ReplyDelete